Instructions for able-bodied patients:
- If you are given a ‘preparation sheet’ during consultation, read it carefully and follow the instructions provided.
- If you are given an ‘informed consent form’ during consultation, read through it thoroughly and submit the forms appropriately filled in and signed.
- If you suspect that you or whoever is accompanying you may be pregnant, make it known before any examinations take place.
- We recommend that you come without any objects of value and take all appropriate hygiene measures.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on any of the following contact numbers:
Main Hospital contact number: (+34) 961 244 000
Administración del Área Clínica de Imagen Médica/ ACIM Administration –
Adult Radiology Department: (+34) 961 245 637
Paediatric Radiology Department: (+34) 961 245 634
CT / Ultrasound: (+34) 961 245 636
MRI: (+34) 961 245 635
Vascular and Interventional Radiology: (+34) 961245 617
Nuclear Medicine: (+34) 961 245 617
Fax: (+34) 961 246 242
Location of ACIM
The medical imaging area is located on the ground floor of Tower E (‘Edificio Asistencial’), and can be accessed from the Main Entrance Hall on Bulevar Sur.